LendFlare DAO Token is the governance token of Lend Flare plateform.
By locking LFT tokens into veLFT tokens, users receive:
- Share of protocol fees.
- Boost of lending mining yields.
- Gouvernance rights on Lend Flare after the DAO launch
How get LFT tokens after launch?
- By providing assets (currently wBTC, ETH, USDC, DAI ) for Curve LP borrowers. This option is available on Lend Flare app, "Supply Page".
- By buying it on the open market. At the moment, Uniswap has the most liquidity.
- Token name : Lend Flare Token（LFT）
- Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC20)
- Max supply: 3.03 billion
About 43% of the 3.03 billion tokens are released at launch and distributed as follows
The initial mining rate is about 0.7 million LFT per day. To counter inflation, the mining rate per year is reduced by
of the previous year. Only the Minter contract can directly mine LFTs, within a certain range. At the end of each year, the mining rate is lowered
LFT Allocation Initially, LFT generated are about 0.7 million per day. The initial allocation ratio is set by the team and then changed by community proposals. The allocation ratio depends on pool gauge weight.
The allocation ratio in each pool is represented by percentage which means how much LFT can be minted in each pool.
Allocation ratio of pool A= pool A gauge weight/total guage weight
Amount of LFT mint by pool A= 0.7 million *allocation ratio of pool A